XPILOT Stabilization System is a trustable flight control assistant that helps beginner get started to enjoy flying easily.
- Easily learn to fly with 3 levels- strong assist for beginner
- Stabilize your plane in windy conditions.
- One-key U-turn to prevent the plane from flying away.
- One-key aerobatic to make you a star pilot in one second
Great Remote Control Airplane: Easy to Control Xpilot Gyro Stabilizer System
3-level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist
Xpilot gyro stabilizer system provides superb stable flying even controlled by rookie
- Material: EPP Foam
- Dimension: 336*260*97mm
- Weight: 1.411lbs
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- Battery: 3.7V 400mAh
- Radio: 2.4Ghz + 6-AXIS 4-Channel
- Flying Time: About 20 mins for each battery
- Control Distance: 656ft
- RC Airplane *1
- Remote Controller *1
- 7V 400mAh Lipo Battery*1
- USB Charger *1
- Spare Part: Propeller set *2
- Manual *1
Plane/Propeller stop working?
Verify the battery condition firstly. Then check the plane throttle and steering.
The motor may out of position if throttle just respond with noise and prop not
working.Need a long iron bar to move the motor back to position. If you cant
hear motor working, then probably is the receiver mistake, need to replace it.
Fly/Plane not work
Check if you connect the plane battery firstly then start the remote to bind them
together.Ensure the throttle had been unlocked before flying, by pushing the
left rod of controller up and down. Motor dislocation caused by plane crash may
also have this issue. If everything fine, try throttle and steering, to see if receiver