4-Channel RC Trainer Airplane Mustang P51 RTF with Xpilot Stabilization System, One Key Aerobatics and One-Key U-Turn
The Mustang is a small size airplane but with excellent performance. Due to the integrated Xpilot gyro stabilizer system, with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
“Lighter is easier”. As known a lighter RC airplane is easier to fly. The durable but light EPP material to provide a superb flight control feeling, making it EASY for beginner pilots to get started, even without much experience of practices.
1.If the airplane or transmitter that you received is defective you could get a replacement easily.If you don’t like this airplane once you receive it you could return it for a refund.
2.Please connect the battery to the airplane first and the turn on the transmitter within 3 seconds, the transmitter will bind to the airplane automatically.
3.If you need any replacement parts for this airplane you could find them in our store.
4.Please follow the instruction manual to learn how to control this airplane correctly and check the airplane to see if the rudder and elevator are centred before flying it.
5.Please fly the airplane in a wide area so the airplane will not impact something and get damaged during the flight easily. Please don’t fly the airplane near by the signal tower or security camera because they will affect the control range of your airplane.
6.If the propeller doesn’t spin please check the airplane to see if the motor gear is loose, if it is, please push it into its original position slightly by some tools like pliers.
- Material: EPP Foam
- Dimension: 400mm*317mm
- Weight: 1.479lbs
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- Batery: 3.7V 400mAh
- Radio: 2.4Ghz + 6-AXIS 4-Channel
- Control Distance: 656ft
- Flying Time: About 20 mins for each battery
- RC Airplane *1
- Remote Controller *1
- 3.7V 400mAh Lipo Battery*2
- USB Charger *1
- Spare Part: Propeller set *2
- Manual *1
- This is a sophisticated hobby product and NOT a toy. It must be operated with cautions.
- Please fully charge the battery every 3 months if you don't use this plane.
- Please read all through the manual completely before play and follow the instructions carefully.
- Actual product may vary slightly from photos shown.