Why is the starter so durable? After dismantling some carefully studied, the main reasons are:
1. All starters use conventional switches. Without the use of contractors, the resistance at the switch is relatively large, the voltage loss is relatively large, and it is easy to generate heat.
2. The brushes of all the starters are small, and when the starting resistance is large, it is easy to burn the brushes and the brush holder.
3. The conventional starter does not have a speed reducer, the output torque is too small, and it is easy to drown when starting. In the state of sudden death, the inside of the motor is almost in a short circuit state, and the coil and the brush are extremely easy to burn.
Now, we have found an alternative solution: using high-quality motorcycle electric products to make the starter.
Features and advantages:
1. This start-up is made by the 110CC four-stroke motorcycle starter motor, which is extremely durable.
2, with a 6:1 reduction gear, the starting torque is expanded by 6 times, starting a large displacement gasoline engine is a breeze.
3. The contactor is used for connection on the circuit, the circuit loss is small, and the structure is reliable.
4, the structural parts are made of carbon fiber board cutting, in terms of weight and strength, reaching a high level, the whole weight is only 1.45 kg, lighter than the commercially available 120-level starter.
5, the use of wire materials, fully consider the actual situation in the field, the use of large diameter copper wire, power cord length of 1.6 meters, more convenient to use.
6. Considering the harsh conditions used in the field, the screws for assembling the starter are basically stainless steel screws.
7. We installed two push button switches on the starter to make it easy to use in all kinds of grips. After our tests, starting the 62cc gasoline engine is a breeze, and the starter that matches the starter can also be used to start the helicopter.